SITE MAP SERVICES CONTACT ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
Author(s) : Shariat - Panahi S. Mohammad T. (20/12/2011)Translation : Andriopoulou Vera
For citation: Shariat - Panahi S. Mohammad T., "Vagia",Encyclopedia of the Hellenic World, Boeotia
Vagia is located at the foot of the hills leading to Thespies. It was the seat of the community of Vagia, established in 1912, and then the municipality of Vagia (1994-2010). In 2011 Vagia was incorporated in the new extended city of Thebes.
Prefecture of Sterea Ellada
Boeotia, Sterea Ellada
Go to entry
2. Buildings and monuments
2.1. The monastery of St John Thelogos (Mazaraki)
2.2. Free Churches of Pentecost
2.3. The Olive Press
copyright © FOUNDATION OF THE HELLENIC WORLD
The project is co-funded by the European Union and the Hellenic State through the Regional Priority Axis 8: "Digital convergence and Enterpreneurship in Continental Greece" of Operational Programme "Thesaly-Continental Greece-Epirus"